Saturday, April 16, 2011

Arches

Our next stop was Arches National Park for our Spring Break 2011.


Brynlee and Addie resting at the top and eating go-gurts, that's why they are so happy.






Addie using her walking stick to poing out the next arch we were going to. It was after this that a group of senior citizens on a bus tour passed us. They kept commenting at Addie how big she was with the walking stick, yada yada yada. Anywho that's when Addie made this comment "People like me all day, everyday".


 This sign made me giggle everytime!


Kaden and I doing a jumping picture.

Trying to get Steve-o on top of the rock. And Addie with her walking stick.





A slab of rock that looks like an elephant. Pretty cool looking uh?


 Addie with her stick performing a 'salmon'. For those of you who don't know what a 'salmon' is I shall explain. Someone flaps thier hand very fast between another persons knees. It is a very disturbing feeling, trust me. Addie has mastered this and loves to give it to others.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Woah Laura! This is some serious posting you have done. I guess you've covered everything and I can wait for another day to post. :) I love your pictures! You blogged our trip wonderfully.

Kaylee Steiner said...

That was a lot of posts...but I loved them! :) You are the best aunt. Sheesh. But your spring break looks like a blast! I'm glad it was so fun for you guys! :) P.s. You are hilarious!
And I loved the way you and Kaden asked to Prom. Very clever.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Wow, tons of fun!!