Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Sneak Peek

So the wedding day. . . Can I just say PERFECT!:) It was everything I could have hoped for. Okay I will confess that I was fully prepared for a rainy day and was really excited to have pictures in the rain with umbrellas. But while driving to my hair appt and then to the temple in horizontal snow. . . I got a little nervous. After the ceremony the sealer said that the snow would clear up for our photo's. Bless Brother Pederson!!!!! Once we got outside the snow stopped falling and we were able to get some really good shots. Our photographer Lindsey and also Jana did a great job.
Anywho here are some photo's that Lindsey sent us to keep us occupied while she works on the rest. We hope the others come REAL SOON!



2 comments:

Addie Joyce said...

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! And yes! Bless that sealer!

Kati said...

These are so fun!! I love the yellow!