Sunday, September 9, 2012

Look what I can do!

Ty has been great helping out with stuff. For instance the other day I was trying to plug in my alarm clock for my new job but our bed was in the way. Even with my long arms and 15 year old wrists I couldn't get it plugged in. This bed weighs a ton and it's a big project to move it. Ty comes up with this idea to use his Musky reaching stick (what we use to pull the big fish in and not have them chew us up) to plug in the cord.




Also  our trolling motor has been leaking gas a lot and it stinks up our garage. Ty doesn't like to leave it on the boat and wanted to build a stand for it. YE-Ta-Dee! This is what he built for it. What a man!:)


1 comment:

Addie Joyce said...

YE-Ta-Dee! hahaha I love that I can hear you singing this in my head. Handyman husbands are superior I think, I'm glad we both got one.