Friday, March 1, 2013

Randomness

Alrighty. . . here are some pics I have on my I-pod. Enjoy:)

pics of driving to work during the balloon fiesta. I only tried to take pictures when off the freeway. . . tried.



Our wedding present comforter. Love the colors and the design of the stitching. And yes we do lay on top of the comforter to some dismays:)


So this is how I get around town, still. I take pics on my I-pod and use it as a trusty map. Brilliant I think.

The guest bathroom needed some decor and these are workin' great. They are calendar pics from my family exchange student from Japan. It was a Christmas gift a couple years ago.

This past christmas in Utah at the Forgotten Carols. Aren't my brothers just so cute?:)

Bowling night!

yep another map. . . Confession my I-pod is full of these maps, I am going to spare you the others. . . your're welcome.

French bread in this house is encouraged. We love to dip the bread in olive oil and balsamic vinegar, YUM! we also like to make our own pizza's for dinner.

This is our new favorite game, Ticket to Ride. So much fun. We love to play it with just the two of us and with friends. Although anxiety levels increase with more than two because our space on the boards are taken, go figure right:)


A couple Sundays ago the weather was Beautfiul, low 60's. We went for a walk and then I found Ty here. . . I guess the warm weather means fishing:) 



This was a good little dump in ABQ, 3 inches baby!!!

Long hair meet . . . 

Short hair

11 inches gone to Locks of Love

Lovin' the new style. . . LOVING IT!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I still love the cut too....as does Addie....sigh.....

Pauline said...

Enjoyed all of it. Thanks for posting!

Jen Duke said...

Love the hair cut! And are you saying those pictures are from Naioko..that's her name, yes? (spelling obviously way wrong) I didn't realize you guys still kept in contact with her (if that's who you are referring). How fun!

Laura Day said...

Wow Jenna great memory. Naoko was our exchange student. I didn't put her name in the blog because I didn't know how to spell it. Dad just spelled it out for me:)We send Christmas presents back and forth some years.