Thursday, November 14, 2019

Memorial Day, Butterflies, fun in the sun, and Cliffs

For Memorial Day we went up the canyon to Doc Long for a picnic with friends. The Coackley's and Garcia's met up with us.




Oh Wheezer


 Butterfly exhibit at the Biopark Gardens. So many and all so pretty.




 

 





 
 Ya know when your kids are sick, they like to snuggle. 
 
 

Made it to Home Depot for the kids craft.
 

Bronson loves going to the 'Cookie store' aka Smiths with me. He always gets a free sample cookie and then fruit.

 Random cool cloud formations on a Sunday.

A sister I ministered to lived in the Beehive Homes. Her window was full of these things that move when there is sunlight. My kids loved them and would get so excited to see them. Sadly this sister passed away. Her daughter, who is also in our ward, gave me all of her mothers sun movers. It was the sweetest thing ever! 

 

Still living our best lives at the park with free lunches

The kiddos decided to buy this water table with their winnings from Easter. It is a mom and kid winner for sure.
 
 

The kiddos wanted to wear their super hero capes to lunch at the park.  

Now onto Cliffs Amusement Park. They had a deal for Friday evenings and so we took it. Weezie and I hanging out while Daddy and Buddy went on the Log Flume



 


The kids absolutely loved the rides. And I absolutely loved being pregnant so I didn't have to go on their rides:) 

 

I did however ride the train with everyone.





Bronson just hanging out in the pool with  lounging chair, silly kid. 


 
 
Bronson writing his name for the first time! 

For my Mom's 60th birthday I flew home so we could have a girls weekend and drive down to see the Little Mermaid at the Tuacon in St. George. But thanks to a loverly sinus infection I was pretty miserable. Also I was pregnant and couldn't take any medications to stop the pain. My Mom was nice enough and cancelled the long drive to St George. Instead we hung out together which was perfect. Also I was able to visit with my brother Logan after he had his back surgery. It was a lot of fun surprising him and Jenn at the hospital. So good to see Logan doing well after his surgery.  I also got to see the Strawberry Days Parade, it was freezing, but fun sitting with my parents and Uncle Richard. I hardly took any pictures, but I was having fun, dying from a sinus infection, and just enjoying the moments.
 

I spun the wheel at Logan's work and actually won a t-shirt for Strawberry Days!!!!!

Elise insisted on wearing these to Walmart. You go girl:)



My Raspberries doing incredibly awesome, WIN!
 


And my annual plants actually returned!!!





No comments: