Monday, December 16, 2019

Getting ready for baby, Bronson starts preschool, and more fun.

These two yahoo's are always playing in my closet. Now I know why Ty let me have the walk in closet.


The tye dye shirts we made up at Bear Lake 

Things are getting real folks, getting our hospital bags together.
  

 Primary activity of watching Zootopia before school starting. The Coakley's joined us for the fun.



 34 weeks along

  

Bronson and Elise choosing their lunch boxes.

It's done folks!!! I can mark it off my list. 


My view while walking on the treadmill.
  
Seriously just look at the sweet face.  

Raspberries coming in!

Daddy did Elise's hair that morning. 

"Mom this is you and the baby"


Getting our first view of the Penguins at the zoo.

  


Bronson's first day of Preschool, he is beyond excited!!!



In the same classroom as his buddy Peter Conrad
  
Elise was sad not to stay and play with the boys.
  
Explora fun
  
  



Looking for a comfy rocking chair for when the baby arrives. Also a place for Papa Smith to sleep when he stays with us.


La Salita lunch break

Got one! Thanks to my Grandma Day. My dad gave me and my siblings some money when more property was sold at the farm. He felt like his mom wanted us to have it. Pretty special

Freezer meals for the upcoming birth.

New decor if you will. Bronson and Elise have both gotten their heads stuck in the railing and could have gotten really hurt. So this is Ty's solution for the next couple years. 

Sugar cookie square pizza, yum!

Last trip to the temple for a while 

Bronson pointed this out while at the grocery store and said he had some at the Conrad's going back to school party. Said it was pretty yummy, ha! Showed this to Valerie and she had a pretty good laugh. Apparently they had rootbeer floats, I can see how he got confused.

The belly is getting bigger! 

Birthday dinner at Tucanos, and yes I spilled on myself. 

Birthday time! The kids were sweet and got me presents. Ok I told Ty to take them out and buy me stuff. Bronson got me a scary spider, Elise some fake purple flowers and Ty the Twister movie. 


The very last trip to the zoo with my 2 kiddos before it becomes 3. The next day is induction day! 


Me at 38 weeks! Come on baby girl we are excited to meet you!


No comments: