Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Smith's come to town, bath time, and Balloon Fiesta

Always love when family come to visit. Grandma Sue and Papa Smith made their way down to meet little Celeste Ann and visit with the rest of us. Showing off our new Penguin exhibit.

Photo shoot day for this sweet gal.


  

Took Grandma Sue and Papa to Cliffs. The kids love that place. Thank heavens I had Celeste to keep me off the rides. Serious nausea from those rides.


  
  
Elise loved this ride. She is on the far left.




By next season Elise will be tall enough the ride the Log chute. Waiting for daddy and Bronson to come down.



After playing diabetic for my whole pregnancy I was SOOOOO ready for Funnel Cakes. Apparently this boy was too.


  



  
  

This wee one LOVES bath time. 



  


Aunt Jenn taught me how to braid fancy.  



I accidentally threw my hair dryer at Ty and the cord nailed him close to the eye. 

  

Seriously this girl has us all wrapped around her little finger!


  
  


So happy that we were able to make it to Balloon Fiesta this year. The weather was perfect and not cold at all. The kids loved it too and had a great time. 


  






  
Family photo of all 5 of us. Celeste is nicely tucked away and slept through most of it. 
  


  



  

  

  

   












We all crashed after such an early morning.
  
  

1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

I can't believe all the outings you've had with a new baby! Way to go momma! We sure enjoyed our time with you:)