Wednesday, August 24, 2022

April 2022

 My morning crew while exercising


My. Face. Hurts.






My plant LIVES!!!! I really thought it had kicked the bucket during the summer and fall months, but it has pulled through.







Making our way to Lubbock Texas to spend time with McCall and her family for Easter and Elise's birthday. Stopped in Hobbs for a break and the zoo.












These geese were everywhere and TONS of nests with eggs in them. 

Now that's a truck!


Kids getting a lot, and maybe too much, cousin time.

Went to a science museum and it was a hit. So many different things to do and see. 











Later that afternoon we made our way to the Jolly park.... Ty described it best as this is where the old carnival rides go when they are done.











Poor Elise woke up sick on her birthday/Easter. Brynlee helping with Easter egg coloring. Elise received a sticker book, a mini trampoline, and a mermaid barbie. She was quite happy but also quite sick, hence no pictures.

Kids pretty happy about their very own fairy gardens. 



Kids came running into the house saying that a bat was on the ground outside and that Celeste was touching it. As I walked quickly to the back of the boat I could see that Celeste was not touching anything BUT then I kicked something with my foot. I couldn't help but to scream and that made the kids all scream too. It was this poor baby bird. I swear we get one every year that falls out of the nest and dies.


YW activity of hiking in the foothills above Four Hills.
















No comments: