Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Holiday Season!


I love this picture! This is the ladies night over Thanksgiving weekend down at my Grandparents in Kingston. When I say ladies night it means we are at the end of one room while the fellas and kiddos are watching a movie at the other end. We got the crafts out and had a ball. . . literally:) We decorated styrofoam balls for Christmas decor. Starting from left to right: Grandma Allen, my cousin Sarah, me, my mom, and my aunt Charmaine. My favorite part of the picture, my grandma smiling for the camera. I LOVE her so much and am grateful to spend time with her and my grandpa. Well the crafts went great in front of the very hot stove:)

I saw the coolest looking Santa at the Orem mall and decided that I would even consider sitting on his knee. So I called up Jenn and asked if I would take my nieces to see Santa. So Jenn and I waited in line with Addie and Brynlee for only a couple minutes. While in line we rehearsed with Addie what she should say to Santa and got her pumped up. She did so good! She asked Santa for a baby doll and some clothes for the doll. Brynlee looked at Addie and then at the man in the red suit with a curious look on her face, so cute! Thanks Jenn for letting me take you guys out for a fun adventure!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

And thanks to you for taking my girls and not letting them be deprived by their ridiculous mother. You are an awesome aunt!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

I found your blog!!!