Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas Time

What a great time it is to be able to spend so much time with my family, especially during the Christmas season. I feel so blessed to be so close. It has been a blessing for me right now. Anywho here are some pics that I took throughout December, enjoy!

Dad working, or trying to work that is. Dad was first holding Bentley and Brynlee wouldn't have that. So she climbed up to:)


Yes there is a child in there, Brynlee maybe? Who knows. But they sure do love that swing. My Grandpa Allen made that swing set for us kiddos when we were younger. It has lasted throughout the years and has many layers of paint on it through the summers of boredom. This is the best swing to have little kids fall asleep in. The trick is moving the sleeping kid from the swing inside to their beds:)


What would the Holiday season be without Gingerbread houses? So Steve-O and I set out to make our own houses (thanks mom for the many inquiries and much encouragement to get it done). We watched Home Alone lost in NY, classic I tell ya! Then we were crashed upon by Andrew and his Marine buddies with their pizza.

The finished results. I don't know why we didn't do a close up shot. I guess we were wanting you to admire the tree and then us. . .  naturally:)


My dad loves building things in the snow. His latest is this turtle. Addie insisted that Papa make something in the snow. So papa went to work while Addie instructed him on how to do. Steve-O and Addie are adding the food coloring. She wanted pink. . . but lost to green.

The finished result! The only way addie would smile for the camera is when I told her it was Nana's camera. . . then she smiled.

Love this picture. The hat and coat or the best. Brynlee loves papa!




1 comment:

Addie Joyce said...

love the headband. and those kids are CUTE. and the turtle is funny. I didn't know what it was at first so I'm glad you said.