Sunday, February 6, 2011

Men's Volleyball

This past Friday was awesome! My roomie and I along with others went to the BYU's Men Volleyball game against UCLA.

Charity, my roomie, was super excited to be at the game. We went early to get her 'usual' seats. The closest we could get without reserved seating.


The Wilson jewelry company was there that night handing out water bottles and rings. . . candy rings. The thing would only fit on my pinky. Didn't stay there too long, once again I am reminded of my lack of patience. It was soon eaten after the picture was taken.


Man these guys look average height on the court, but man they are tall. They were a lot of fun to watch and cheer on.


3,000 people were there that night. It was an intense game and the cougars came through with a win! I love watching volleyball games, so much fun!

2 comments:

Addie Joyce said...

You're pretty.

miffy said...

So I stumbled upon your blog! In looking at it, I thought that one of the above pictures was an engagement picture! But of course, with a closer look, I saw the ring and that it was on your pinky. It made me laugh!