Sunday, February 6, 2011

Let's Dance

My brothers girlfriend, Cassie, is on the Springville's dance team. The other night she invited my folks to a competition between the local high schools. Naturally i tagged along:)
This is us trying to get in the PACKED gym. Lots and lots of people.

We saw Cassie come in right by us and gave her the classic Day look. She is on the third row back and the closest to us.


One of their dances. . .


They last dance they performed. Womanizer was part of their song mix, so mom and I had fun dancing the Wii dance to that one as dad looked off in the distance like he didn't know who we were. I am glad that we were able to go and support her. It was fun to watch all the different dances they did. We found out later that Cassie won a personal award. Way to go Cassie!!!!



3 comments:

Pauline said...

Yes it was fun and glad that we went. At least you would dance with me. Dad was a party pooper:)

Pauline said...

I am glad that we went also. It was alot of fun. Even more glad that you were there to dance to Womanizer with me since your Dad is a party pooper:)

Addie Joyce said...

If only I could see the 2 of you Wii dancing in public. I'm sure it'd have been a highlight of my life.