Sunday, February 22, 2015

BE PREPARED!

So Ty and I learned a valuable lesson this week....being prepared for this goober to come. Wednesday at work was pretty rough. Just feeling real tired and sore. I was having lots of contractions and my lower back started hurting. The next day I woke up still contracting and just tired. Well the contraction weren't painful at all, just the tightening feeling and maybe a little crampy, so I didn't think much about it. Ty called from work to see how I was feeling and to see if the contractions were still coming. He asked if I had been timing them and when I said no, he told me that I probably should. Well I was contracting every 6 minutes for a minute or longer. I drank lots of water and laid down but they kept coming. After about an hour or so I texted Ty with the results and at first thought I was just kidding:) Talked with my Dr's nurse and she said that I needed to go to the hospital for triage.... awesome.

We are real excited... can ya tell:)




We have been meaning to put together our hospital bags but just haven't gotten to it yet. So as we waited for the doctor and nurse to come into our little room we wrote down items to put into our bags. Truly an eye opener for us:) Well the results are that I do not have a bladder infection, not yet dilated (which hurt like a banshee), and nothing to do yet. We were discharge with the instructions to come back if the contractions started to hurt, any bleeding, water breakage, closer contractions. We are happy the Goober wants to cook a little bit longer.

Picture at 35 weeks, grow baby grow!!!






4 comments:

Pauline said...

Love the practice runs.... Glad it was just a practice. The best is yet to come. But soooo worth it.

Grandma Sue said...

Hey at least you've got your bags packed and ready to go : ) Good job! I'm guessing March 15th.

Wes and Dani said...

I hope you went home and got packed! False alarms suck, but glad he/she is staying put a bit longer. Can't wait!!

Jenn said...

Your happy faces make me giggle....bring it!!!