Thursday, March 19, 2015

Spring is in the air!

Spring is here and we are loving it! Took a walk on Sunday and snapped some random pics.

Here is one of the many trail heads up to the foothills. You can't really tell but it is pretty packed with cars. There was a guy unloading his little kids and I didn't want him to think I was being a creeper, so I walked further away before snapping the picture.

At our house we have spring popping up everywhere. Here is a friendly creature of some sort digging at the side of our house. No idea what it is..... slightly creepy.



The pear tree getting its blossoms

Our lovery raspberry plants have some beautiful leaves. Logan and Jenn were nice enough to share with us. Ty and I are real excited about these beauties.


The apricot tree's blossoms. The poor thing about 2-3 weeks ago had lots more with the warm weather and then it plunged into the 30's again. I don't think we are getting as many apricots as we did last year:(

With spring comes babies right? Well this Goob has had us on the edge now for 3 weeks. . . the turkey. Anywho, went to a checkpoint and they showed me how to put in the car seat. Now I am educated and the seat is ready to go.

Car seat is even out in the garage for an easy grab.

Lastly, here I am at 38weeks. Come on out baby!!!!




2 comments:

Pauline said...

You are looking a little pregnant😊 don't you HATE reading that. It is exciting to see spring here and the blossoms all around. Bummer that they will probably get frozen though.
EXCITED for a road trip soon.

Jenn said...

I am so excited for the chunky little goob! Bring on the rolls! And I know your pregnant and all...but it sure is weird seeing the Ol' Bingo sporting a carseat base. Strange...