Sunday, March 22, 2015

Here we go!

Well folks, the end is here.....YES! I think we are as ready as we will ever be. So strange to think that our wee one's D-Day is tomorrow. 3/23/15 has a nice ring to it right? We are excited, then nervous, then happy, then I am crying. . . normal I hope. Here is to the new adventure in our lives. Our family of 2 is growing into 3. Bring it on:)

Found this idea on pinterest. Take the cards from wedding showers or baby showers, graduations, etc. Then cut 'em up and make a collage. I will probably spray paint the frame. I do like how it turned out. It's fun to remember who gave the card and the messages they left.


Some pics of the babe's room. 


Bought the beautiful shelves from Home Depot and love them. We previously bought some for storage and figured they would work for the babe too.  The crib will arrive when my folks do and then the room will be complete.

Here we are at 39 weeks and 2 days.

Sweet cheeks of course wearing his stud muffin shirt. We have been diggin' this March Madness! Love him:)

2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Looking good Laura! Oh my goodness your posts and texts are giving me goosebumps. This is just too exciting! You guys are so organized. And I love the pinterest idea - turned out so cute.

Grandma Sue said...

Stud muffin looks good too!