Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bronson's first 5 weeks

Time is truly flying by! Bronson's looks have changed so much already. Ty and I are so very grateful for our families and their support, especially a special shout out to those who came down to the Land of Enchantment to help us out: my folks, skipper & sue, and Jenn!!! I never got a pic of Jenn. . . Blast, sorry. Anywho enjoy the gobs of pictures.


Mom holding Bronson in the morning so I could shower. . . she is so happy:)

Dad holding Bronson



Yep this was my view for a couple days after the hospital


Sue sent this for Easter



Dad's work station. . . in between his many outings:)

Mom showing us how to give a sponge bath. The hospital decided to give his first sponge bath at 3:00 in the morning, awesome.

I guess Sue is voicing her opinion on having Bronson keeping my last name, bless her heart:)


Classic Bronson look, gets me every time!

Trying out the binky and a little scared


Bronson loves his daddy





His dinosaur feet sticking out of the bottom was hilarious in the swing

At Tucano's for Ty and Henry's birthdays. Their baby is only 6 weeks older than Bronson. Both babies slept like champs until it was feeding time.


Our first Sunday at church


 Found Bronson's outfit at Target on clearance... BOOYA!






Jenn helped me out with making tons of freezer meals and taught me how to make them. Here is my first and successful attempt at browning butter


Trying to watch the NBA finals ant Bronson was throwing a fit. Ty then asked if Bronson wanted to watch the game too and sat him down. 

Not even a minute later Bronson was very content and watch the game with his daddy:)





This beauty happened last night. Was feeding the kiddo and then burped him when I felt something wet on my arm. Did some investigating and smelled a pooh. Turned on the light to change Bronson again and found this all the way down my pj's. Awesome:) Nothing in the diaper just on me. Guess I need a lesson on how to diaper up a baby.



5 comments:

Pauline said...

Not so fond of the first picture but urge enjoyed the rest. You have a cute cute kid.

Grandma Sue said...

Hey at least I got the first name right! Old people do weird things :) So fun to be in ABQ with you guys. Keep posting so we can keep up with this little sweetie! Thanks!

Jenn said...

That first picture makes me think you said something scandalous and then took the photo...just say in'....and that Mr. Bronson....love that little man. ;) the pooh nightgown? Hilarious!!!! It would be a pity if you learned how to diaper...then we would get no more funny shots. ;)

Jen Duke said...

He is seriously adorable. He looks so much like both of you! Oddly enough, the person he reminds me of most is Kaden...

Wes and Dani said...

He is so cute! I see so much Ty in him. I showed Wes, and he was like...."I don't see it...." Men. ;-) Glad everything is going so well. Can't wait to meet him! Are you still coming up in the summer sometime?