Friday, June 16, 2017

Come on baby!!!

Grandma Day was nice enough to come down a week before my due date to entertain us. Really we were hoping her presence her would bring baby out! With my parents winning a free trip to Hawaii, thanks to my dads work, it would be a week after my due date. We needed baby here now so my mom could help us. 
Bronson enjoying some more frosting from Mar


Trip to the aquarium a day before my due date. We did lots of walking in hopes of contractions.


 They are adding on Otters to the aquarium and this boy was enthralled with all the big trucks.



Got us some flowers from our local nursery. Hotter than a Banshee in that place!


Flowers planted and DONE! Still no baby, ugh!




Even Papa drove down to say hi. Went to see the Trains at the Botanical Gardens and stopped at the Bugarium since we were there.



 An Easter egg hunt with the Conrads. The boys were each assigned a color to find. They could only collect that color. It worked out great! Each boy had the same amount of eggs and the same treats.


1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Does Bronson still like to pull the step stool up to the sink to help you:)