Friday, June 16, 2017

Early March


Ty was working on the sandbox and Buddy Bronson was a great help. Notice the tools in his hands, he was very excited to show me.

My poor swollen toes and feet after a pedicure. I really could fall asleep during those things.

Bronson discovering the little hill on his plane. 

Eating a snack before church.


He went quiet inside the house as Ty and I were talking.... got into my make up and was having fun putting it on.... stinker

Bronson was a trooper going to all my Doctor appts for the baby. He loves playing on my ipad. 

With the warmer weather we loved being outside. We were having BBQ for dinner and Bronson decided to do some grilling himself. He pretends the doghouse is his grill and tells me not to touch because it's 'hot'! 

He also likes to pretend that he is homeless and sleep with the shingles as his blanket. Maybe I shouldn't drive down Central as often.....



Bronson loves to lick the beater when I am baking.

Here I am at 37 weeks prego... come on baby!

Took a trip fishing with the Curtis's up to Cochiti Lake. Bronson pulled out his first fishing pole, given by grandma and grandpa Smith. Pretty sure Ty was more excited than Bronson.






This kid loved the cold water, cold lips and goosebumps. He had a fit when I wouldn't let him back in because we were leaving.
  



No comments: