Thursday, January 18, 2018

Finishing up summer

The infamous lizard thing. 

A ward family was moving and I went over to help do some cleaning. The only furniture left in the whole house was this AMAZING counter height table. I was too chicken, so I made another girl ask if they were taking the table with them. Sister Moore's response was if the table only fit. I told her I would love to take it off her hands. SOLD! The kiddos helping me to clean off the chairs and table. 

"Look Weese!"

Isn't it sooooo PRETTY?! 

Discovered the play place at the Mall. This will come in handy during the winter months.


  
  
   


  


Dumb lizard


Took a hike with a friend. Beautiful sunset.




Family hike up to the cactus statue thing. Notice middle right side.


Bronson likes to take his turn to 'walk' after moms workout.

Rachel Smith called up the day of the Eclipse and said she was meeting with a shady guy to buy some eclipse glasses. Wished her well and later she came over with Miss Violet to watch it. Pretty neat.



No nap Monday for both kiddos. So off to the gardens we go.


Sweets showing off his shoes. We wondered if my dad had left his pair behind.

  
Buddy discovering he can fit in the toy box, just like his daddy could many many years ago. 
  

More zoo fun. Did I mention we go weekly. Yep living the life down here.



Zucchini cupcakes and bread. Delish!


More shots for this little miss. 

We girls conquered the night. Booya! 



   

Yes I know it's a disaster. But the kiddos sure play well together. Elise loves the jumper and Bronson loves to make her laugh. 


For my birthday we went to Cheesecake Factory. I asked if they give free desserts for such a special occasion. Nope. However they did sing me the birthday song and I blew out a candle. 

Bronson waiting at the top of the stairs for everyone to wake up.

My birthday cake overflowing with joy and almost starting a fire. Awesome.

In the trash it goes.

Yep this is my birthday cake. If you are interested in any Laura Bakes, let me know;)


Tim Bob over for some play time. The two in awe as the garbage man goes by.

Our friends the Conrads got some chickens. 

Bronson eating the frosting off my birthday cupcakes. Stinker!


  

I couldn't help myself at Costco....2 cute outfits for the kiddies.

Made 2 of these Nursing and carseat covers for some friends.


Bronson has been all about the temple. He kept asking to go see it so for a FHE lesson we did. It was the perfect evening. 

  


Went with the Conrads and the Curtis's to the New Mexico State fair. So much fun! Will definitely add this to the list to do next year. 
  
  
  
   
All the kiddos up on the tractor.

  


  

 Snack time!

Bronson spotted a bus and insisted he needed to take his picture with it.


Gotta have some $5 ice cream right?

Back at the zoo. 
  
  

Bronson really is a great big brother. Bringing Elise all sorts of cars and trucks to play with. 

I went to the Women of Light Convention with some friends. For Sue the picture of our lunch with amazing dessert. 


  

Keynote speakers were Elizabeth Smart and Stephanie Nielson.


Elise hanging out with me for all the many speakers. I was surprised at how many babies were there. 

The A-'Salt' rifle to get them darn flies. 



Tim Bob is going to make a great brother!



1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Thank you thank you for the food pictures! You know what I like :)