Wednesday, February 14, 2018

January baby!

After Christmas we went as a family to Explora, thanks to Grandma Sue and Papa Smith for our gift. Ty and Bronson flying the plane.



 We were even able to play outside on their fun playground. Crazy warm weather down here for us.
 
  

  

Ty and I went bowling as a date.  

Finally got a rug for our living room. I have looked at Costco rugs forever and finally took the plunge. Love it!

We hate learning new games, like really hate. But glad we took the time for this one. It's our new favorite game to play. 


Lots of projects done during the Christmas Break. Updated the hardware and faucets in all bathrooms and lastly updated the ceiling fans.

I even patched up the crappy job they did before. Believe me it looks tons better.


Christmas down and Valentines up. Bronson really misses the tree. Till next year buddy.




Finally updated Elise's room with pictures of her.




Ty knows me best. I am one happy woman.

She really enjoys being in boxes. 
  

  



Another craft with Bronson. His valentine bag.  

  
  
The Olympics are coming!!!!!

  




Think it's time for new sheets? I am embarrassed.

  
  
  
  


Met up with Timmy at McDonalds. It's so nice to let them run around the play area and us momma's can sit and talk. 

This girls lunch of pear, peas, and yogurt. She was pretty happy.



Fresh eggs from somebody in the ward.
  


Bronson and Violet chilling out.

It was time for this beast to go. 


Shorter than I was expecting but I love it! 
  



First snowfall of the winter season. 

  


Bronson learned quickly about ice, ha! 


 It was a good day overall 

House full of sickies. I was the only one to not get the plague of fever, cough, and snotty noses. 


Got cabin fever and decided that a trip to the temple would be a great outing. 



  

I got lots and lots of cuddles.
  


Bronsons choice of a treat. Black licorice candy. 

 Monster Cake for Buddy. 




Got a picture of this Sister for her mom. 

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Fun post, fun times, fun family😊