Thursday, January 27, 2022

October 2021

 





Elise attended a birthday party of a girl from preschool. It was the cutest. It was a tea party and the girls showed up in their dresses and had tea.





Balloon Fiesta is back!!! If you look real close you can see some hot air balloon dots in the sky!

Made me some GF bread, not too bad.

Little turkey got into my make-up.


Helping the Richardsons with their chickens while they head out of town. This one has a hurt toe so Ashley was showing me how to change the bandage. I took the picture so I knew which one I needed to grab:)

We made it to Balloon Fiesta bright and early. It was really sad when they cancelled it last year. It's one of my favorite times of the year.














This balloon here was freaking out Elise. The girl lost it:)

























Supporting our favorite Soccer player



Momma got to take these two to Disney on Ice. It was pretty fun and the kids loved it.













Bronson decorated his door all by himself.

Uncle Logan and his crew came down to visit us, BEYOND thrilled!!!! Did Explora with them and then McCall's Pumpkin Patch.









They had a new zipline this year and it was so much fun.














We had a great time with Logans clan, Thanks for visiting us!
Then my parents came down to visit while Ty went on his fishing trip with his Dad and uncle to Oregon. Ty tells me that I need to go there for the fall leaves... Guess we need to make it a trip!


His cooler to bring back fish back. The wheels came off while at the airport. . . total bummer.













September and October were very hard months for Grandma Allen. It all started when she broke her leg while chasing a clown on her motorized chair at the rest home. The surgery went well but sadly it took its toll on her mentally. Grandma Allen passed away, so very hard....Marner and Papa were able to be with Grandma Allen as she passed away. Since my parents were down in ABQ they drove up with me to the funeral and then Ty took off a day earlier from his fishing trip to meet us at the funeral. 

Pumpkin Carving with the YW.

After a long day of travels we got to our hotel in Panguitch and walked for some ice cream.


We haven't had a siblings picture in I don't know how long. So nice to see them all.








We will miss this lady a whole lot!!!!







It was a short stay for the funeral and then we headed out. Stopped to look at some things on the way home.


These kids for the love of them can not look at the camera.




Stayed the night in Flagstaff and then hit up Walnut Canyon.































Luca did Elise's hair for her.

While Addie was here she helped me to make the Up house for the wards Halloween Party.


Still getting ripe tomatoes at the end of October!










Bronson was beyond thrilled to finally get his medal

Boo at the Zoo




I am very happy how the Up house turned out.









No comments: