Monday, June 18, 2012

Abiquiu Lake

Ty has been wanting to take me to Abiquiu (pronounced "ab-ee-q") lake for a while. He loves the lake because of the scenery. So this past Saturday we took a trip up that way. We brought home 4 fish, 2 wall eye and 2 small mouths. Ty was right, the scenery is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Here are some pics for ya:)







Man I wished I would have taken more photo's and I know these don't do any justice. I told Ty that this is by far the prettiest lake I have been too here in NM! I am excited for hopefully going camping there some day in the future. As you can probably tell in the pics, a storm had come through. Thankfully there wasn't any lightning but we did hear thunder. The wind really picked up as we were trying to load the boat, that was a little scary, but we were able to get off okay.

4 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

Love the pics! Glad you two had a good time. Which fish did you like the taste of best?

Laura Day said...

I liked both of them really. We battered them up and fried them. Had the last tonight. I guess that means we need to catch more fish.

Natalie said...

You are a true fisherman's wife!

Debbie said...

Looks so pretty! :) :)