Monday, May 9, 2016

CHARGE!

Ya.... I really really struggle with the title of the posts. Might end up doing the date instead on future posts. Anywho, Ty and I are a little addicted in hitting up Estate Sales. We love them! I like that as you walk through the house everything is on sale. Also I love walking through homes and seeing the character of each house and how the owners loved them. We especially love the last day where things are 75% off, like the piano. We have been looking for a small cabinet to go in the corner of the kitchen and finally found one. It's a perfect fit and matches the kitchen cabinets perfectly. Where ere there is an Estate Sale you shall find us!



Polishing off Evan Rude's stash of goods they left behind. Charged on that one and totally won.

Ty and I worked on the drip system in the front yard around the water fountain. I have been wanting to plant flowers there for a while and with the drip system a go, Bronson and I were off to the nursery.

The guys at the nursery said it will take 2 years to fill in and I am so excited. First because they haven't died, and secondly it's going to look awesome. 



With the weather being so nice, Bronson and I have been spending lots of time outside. Bronson does a good job walking on flat surfaces but the grass and little lifts still get him. He nose planted it right on the corner of the railroad ties. Felt awful. He got some pretty good scratches and then the brim of his nose got a bruise.





Ty's birthday cinnamon rolls. Yum Yum!!! Took these on the trip with us to Grants.

No comments: