Monday, May 9, 2016

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!!

For reals folks! I had this in my head while working on our garden. I LOVE to garden! I love planting, watching them grow, and then reaping the rewards with the yummy food! Ty and our Hometeacher filled the back of his truck with a mixture of dirt and compost. Then for the next week I moved dirt from the back to the front yard and then moved the compost in. Love spending time outside!


With the dirt from the garden area we were able to fill in on the side of our house. We really needed to do that! Some parts of the side walk were pretty exposed and we were afraid that the cement was going to break and crumble down..... if that makes any sense.


All the garden plots received a healthy portion of compost.

Bronson and I at the store picking up our plants!!!

Look how beautiful!:)

Funny to see the picture of last year when Bronson was in the baby swing as I planted. This year the buddy was on the go as I planted. That is until he ate cement pretty hard with his head, awesome.


All in and done. Best feeling ever. Now for these beauties to grow:)