Sunday, June 5, 2016

Our May Adventures

May was pretty fun for us. Bronson laying on the thick oober smiles for his pancake dinner.

This beauty right here has saved many lives. Sacrament meeting is a constant battle with this our buddy. He was tired of his toys and books. I have been looking at starting my own quiet book but that hasn't happened yet. Evan Rude and his family were nice enough and sent us their old one. Jenn said the girls were old enough now and didn't need it. Huge thanks to Jenn for sending this down to us. At first the postal lady said it was going to be $20 to ship, whatever we need to pay. But then another postal worker said New Mexico would only cost $8. The other tried to cover her bottom by saying Jenn had said Mexico.....sure lady sure.

At the zoo Bronson decided to play big boy. I was trying to feed him his sandwich and he got ticked that I wouldn't let him hold it. I finally gave in and he did a great job! Used both hands and all.
  

Went to a park to let the piglet get some much needed energy out. Was walking everywhere until he got to the grass, pulled out his old moves of crawling. Doesn't like how the grass can be uneven.


Sunday hikes up in the Foothills are the best!

 

I hang my bras up to dry and Bronson decided to turn them into capes. The Stinker somehow got it around his noggin and sported it for quite a while.
  

Wearing his cape as he empties out the recycling bin.

My mom introduced me to laughing cow cheese, yum yum!!!!! Seriously so good

Bronson takes every opportunity he sees for jumping in blankets.


Taking a break to check out mom's phone.

So this totally happened! I can fit into my wedding dress, BOOYA! Not too shabby huh:)


Dad's play box is a hit right now for Buddy.

This sweet little boy collected some flowers, a prized rock, and a piece of a pine cone for this lucky momma.


2 comments:

Grandma Sue said...

That's impressive Laura - wearing your wedding dress! Sweet!! I can wear mine on one leg :)

Jenn said...

I think it's so cute that Mr Bronson gave flowers to his momma. He's such a sweetie.