Monday, March 20, 2017

Friends, Valentines, and Projects


Tim Bob came over to play. It's been fun to watch these boys grow up with each other. They love each other and love to play.



 Warm weather hit us in February and we took advantage of it by hitting up the zoo. 
  
  

The elephant saying hello through the bushes.


Getting a glimpse of the Rhinos. 


This ape friend kept walked by Bronson a couple times and gave him 'a look', freaked the poor kid out and he would come running to me, haha! 


 Hippos at the surface



Bronsons highlight of the zoo, the picnic tables and benches, little weirdo. 



  

Timothy Roberts birthday party at Dions. 


 All of Timmy's buddy. The boys were lucky enough to get their very own cars and eat pizza.

Our friends the Conrads are wanting to have chickens, so they were happy to take our old coop.

Behold no chicken coop! YAY!

 Had to have another ultrasound, darn it:) 
baby covering face at the end, telling us to back off.

 Baby kicking themselves in the face..... bless their heart.


 The babe has hair. The tech asked if I was having heartburn. When I replied none at all, she said that old wives tale wasn't true for me. She then showed us the hair our wee one is sporting.

 Bronson Valentine from Grandma and Grandpa Smith, card and money for cereal. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! He chose Reese's Puff. He loves opening cards and I totally missed it, mom fail.

Grandma and Grandpa Day's valentine. Candy and gift card for McDonalds. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!



Made these beauties for my last day of work. Bitter sweet really. So sad to leave but so ready to be at home when sweet cheeks is. 

Ty was so sweet and thoughtful and got me these when I arrived home after my last shift:)



 Went to a cookie decorating class with my friend Rachel. It was fun and informational. Bronson enjoyed the cookies
  


Been meaning to do this project for a while, measuring ruler for our kiddos. I was going to do a wall or door, but found this on Pinterest. In case we buy new doors, paint walls or we ever move we can take it with us.  


Decided to put it here. Ty helped me put it up and we marked Bronson's height on it. I am excited to see all the many marks to come. 

 I did some pruning on the apricot tree. Bronson was a great helper with the limbs. I had to run inside for something and I hear Bronson in the house..... He brought me a big ole limb. Goof.



 We find stuffed animals in cribs, high chairs, and beds. Bronson likes to have them take naps and eat snacks. He is going to be a great helper with baby.... we hope;)


 Tim Bob came over for a sleep over and Bronson desperately needed a bath. So two boys ended up with bath time. When Bronson hears the tub start to fill, he books it upstairs and drops his pants and then whines to help him take off his clothes. Bath time is a favorite time in this house.
  

The boys playing outside the next morning. 

  Tims first time playing with chalk. I would call it a success.
 



No comments: