Monday, March 20, 2017

Oh the fun we have

 Bronson and his friend Peter playing/fighting over the fort

30 weeks preggers 

We always have fun at Hobby Lobby

Bronson loves trains. We headed out to the Botanical Gardens and enjoyed their mini trains. Buddy can stare at the trains for forever, no joke. After 45 minutes I am having to pull him away.
  




  

 Bronson get stuck at this point. He points at the truck that has fallen off the bridge and says over and over and over and over "Oh no!". His poor little heart breaks for the truck. 

 Our friends the Conrads, Peter, Jacob, and James joined us that day.

Bronson received a post card from Tim Bob sent all the way from Hawaii. The post card had a train on it and he sure loved it. Thanks Tim! 


Bronson and I have really enjoyed going to the Home Depot projects for kids. They take place every 1st Saturday of the month. 


Thank heavens I brought smarties to this activity. I would put them in the apron pockets and they were tricky to get. Bought me enough time to finish the project and to avoid him eating the paint again.



We started on taking down the chicken coop, yipee! We are going to turn this space into a sandbox for buddy.

Bronson loved helping dad, hahahaha!



 So I won't mention when I started this project, but the point is now I am done! I love how it turned out:)


Bronson happily watched Thomas the Train while I finished up the frames.

Bronson joining me after his nap.

We love going to the library for story time. I make this kid sit through the 30 minutes of singing and stories. He makes a mad dash afterwards for his 'truck' books. He finds the same ones every week and loves looking through them.




Watching Dad play basketball through the Sandia League at night. I put him in his PJ's so I can quickly put him to bed once we get home.  





No comments: