Thursday, May 17, 2018

Easter Fun

Rachel and Violet joined us in some Easter Egg dying fun.
  
  

  

   
  
    

   

  



   

Nothing like playing in Mom's closet 

Bronson discovered he could ride the bike, ha! 

Bronson was playing with a friend outback and came inside saying he hurt his finger. I took a quick look, told him to brush it off, and sent him back outside. His little friend came in and said that Bronson hurt his finger with him beside her. So I took another look to discover he ripped off half his pinky nail, OUCH!
  


Seriously this kid 

Bronson's little friend came over and while talking with her parents, she informed me how messy it was in my house, uh thanks. Her mom was embarrassed and told her daughter it was the same or cleaner than their house. So I sent her this picture later that evening to show her how I cleaned my mess up.

The Easter Bunny stopped at our house.
    

  

We went to the Coakley's for Easter Dinner and an Easter Egg hunt.



Meeting Stephen Robert





  
Caching in on the 50% off Easter Candy Monday morning, SCORE!

Bronson did a great job at his yearly check-up with the doctors. Marner insisted he needed an ice cream cone for good behavior.



Bronson sucked into one of his shows. 



No comments: