Tuesday, December 4, 2018

August and beginnings of September

Gotta get a selfie with this kid.....and to show off me new glasses
  
  

We do a babysitting swap with a family in our ward. When they dropped their kids off they also brought a mini tent for them to play in. Alice and Bronson loved it. Movie night with popcorn and friends.
  

For our date night we hit up the local skating rink. Skates are so hard! had a great time and we are happy to report we didn't fall once. 


  




Yep you got it, more Las Salitas for us.
  
  
Always wanted to do this and everyone was on board, except for sweet cheeks. The party pooper. 


  
  


They turned out pretty awesome. 

As I was taking them down I noticed on Elise's shirt something awesome. She has a Wilson!!!! 
   

Story time at the Library

  
These two took a break from riding their cars for a little piano playing. 
   
At the Zoo they decided they needed lots of pictures on where they sat.


  


Hello to the newest Elephant.

  
  
  
It just turned September and I couldn't help it. Fall decor is on!!!





Pizza night is always a win 


This boys love for Costco is real folks. A couple night ago he woke up screaming from a nightmare. When asked what was wrong, "Marner went to Costco and Bronson stayed home". 




Happy Birthday to Momma!!! Made an Orange Creamsicle cake just for me. And let me tell you, DANG it was good. 


Big dilemma here folks, Bronson finally taking a nap and I am about to pee my pants.... 

A friend and I got together and did our own Green Chili. So so so good. I am one happy woman!
  
  
  
Another new addition to the zoo

Ty has been wanting to hit up this bakery/restaurant that was featured on Diners Drive-in and Dives. It was pretty good.





  
During sacrament meeting Bronson told me he was going to draw a sun. When he said he was done I was astonished to see a sun! His first little drawing that actually looks like something.

  


1 comment:

Grandma Sue said...

Are you going to print your blog posts into books? The kiddies would love looking through them for sure!